"Honest, reliable and outstanding maintenance & customer service."
John R. of Woodridge, IL
Aston Martin Repair & Maintenance Services
Are you in need of Aston Martin repair or maintenance services in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Aston Martin specialist. Our Aston Martin mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Aston Martin maintenance and Aston Martin repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Aston
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Aston Martin Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive Aston Martin Cars
- Two Convenient Chicago Locations
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago Aston Martin dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"The folks at Rennology are the best people to do business with I've encountered in forty years of dealing with car repairs."
Edward. P. of Naperville, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Aston Martin
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Aston help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Lower Cost to Maintain Your Aston Martin
Servicing and maintaining an Aston Martin vehicle often requires a different approach to many other vehicles. In many cases, Aston Martins’ are stored over the winter period in the Chicago area. This produces a shortened time over which mileage occurs and with a long winter, can result in the vehicle sitting still for three to four months.
Aston Martin uses 10,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, and mileage driven. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage is important to address these items.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Aston Martin customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call and schedule an appointment at either of our locations today.
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"Competence, honesty & integrity. Will never go to a dealership for service."
Joe R. of Frankfort, IL
Two Chicago Locations For Repair & Maintenance Services
Rennology Motor Sport has two Aston Martin repair shop locations near you in the Chicago Area. Both feature highly skilled Aston Martin mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our North Aurora location is conveniently located near Naperville, Downers Grove, Aurora and serves customers from St Charles, Woodridge, Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Chicago and the surrounding western suburbs.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Burr Ridge, Homer Glen, Lockport, Lemont, and the surrounding southern suburbs.