"Very professional, honest and reliable service."
Charles S. of Burr Ridge, IL
Audi Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of Audi service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Audi specialist. Our Audi mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on Audi Servicing or Repairs in Chicago & Naperville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Audi maintenance and Audi repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Audi
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Audi Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive Audi Cars
- Two Convenient Chicago Locations
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago Audi dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"All the work was performed exactly as described, including the cost."
Edward G. of Naperville, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Audi
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Audi help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on Audi Maintenance Services
Audi uses 10,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these. In addition, Audi has specific technology that requires precisely timed service such as DSG transmissions, Haldex clutch systems, timing belts, sport differentials, diesel particulate filters and the Quattro drive system.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of our minds with all the things we have to do on a daily basis. At each visit, we’ll inspect your Audi and make you a list of priorities. You’ll receive timely email reminders of when your next service is due.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Audi customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below. Call and schedule an appointment at either of our locations today.
Maintenance and Repair Services for Your Audi include:
- Audi Maintenance Services
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Haldex Clutch Service
- DSG Transmission Service
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Sport Differential Service
- Diesel Particulate Filter Change
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Driveline and Quattro – axle rebuilds, boot replacement,
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"I've taken my 2010 A4 Audi to Rennology Motor Sport and have received nothing but GREAT Service and will take it nowhere else!"
Al G. of Orland Park, IL
Two Chicago Locations For Audi Service, Repair & Maintenance
Rennology Motor Sport has two Audi repair shop locations near you in the Chicago Area. Both feature highly skilled Audi mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our North Aurora location is conveniently located near Naperville, Downers Grove, Aurora and serves customers from Wheaton, Woodridge, St. Charles, Batavia, and the surrounding western suburbs.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Frankfort and serves customers from Chicago, Homer Glen, Palos Hills, Oak Lawn and the surrounding southern suburbs.