AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust for Audi A5
AWE Tuning’s Exhaust systems for the Audi A5 offer superior quality, performance gains and an excellent sound. Installation costs are reduced by the precise production method that guarantees an OEM like fitment. AWE offers the sophisticated Touring Edition with optional downpipes.
Audi A5 – AWE Tuning Exhaust System Feature Summary:
- 2.0T Touring Editions – Awesome Sound
- 3.2L Track & Touring Editions
- Max gains of 8 hp and 6 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature 180 Technology drone-canceling
- Single, Dual or Quad Tip Versions
- Adjustable Tips in Optional Silver or Diamond Black
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed
AWE Tuning Audi A5 Performance Exhaust Suite
2.0T & 3.2L Touring Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition exhaust features proprietary drone-canceling technology. The exhaust design enables all of the perfect low tones with none of the annoying drone. The Touring Edition exhaust is the perfect combination of smooth, sophisticated sound and drone free in-cabin experience in any of the Drive Select Modes.
3.2L Track Edition Exhaust
The Track Edition Exhaust is for drivers who don’t care so much about the drone and want great volume at all times. The Track Edition Exhaust is engineered in the same way as the Touring Edition including the 2.5 inch piping. However, the drone cancelling resonators are replaced with straight pipe sections. Sophisticated, yet loud and aggressive at all times.
For a more aggressive sound, we offer the AWE Downpipe. The factory unit contains a large straight through resonator and by replacing this with a more compact resonator, you can increase sound volume while adding a slightly deeper tone. There are no power gains in adding the downpipe.
Tip and Outlet Options
The AWE A5 Exhaust Systems are available in the following configurations:
- Single Outlet, Dual 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips designed to work with the factory year valance where both tips are on the left side of the car
- Dual Outlet, Single 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips designed to work with the factory rear valance which has one tip on each side of the car
- Quad 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips designed to work with Non S-Line Quad Tip Rear Valance for Non S-Line cars and the S5 rear valance for S-Line cars
Each tip variation is available in standard Chrome Silver or Diamond Black The tips sport engraved AWE Tuning logos and are double-walled to ensure a mirror polish, even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
For Non S-Line clients who would like an AWE Tuning Quad Tip Exhaust System, the carbon fiber rear valance is designed to allow quad tip fitment on all non S-Line A5’s. Available as just the valance or as a kit that includes all heat shields, brackets, and hardware that you will need to install an AWE Tuning Quad Tip Exhaust on your car.
Product Advice and Installation Services
Rennology Motor Sport supplies and installs a full line of quality, selected tuning & performance upgrades for European vehicles. We offer a full installation service for all of the products we supply and importantly, we can continue to support your Audi for factory scheduled maintenance and repair work after the tuning or upgrade parts have been installed.
It’s easy to bolt parts on – you can do that at home. When we modify a car, we make sure the car is easy to maintain, pleasurable to drive and reliable. Modifications should enhance your driving pleasure not become an unreliable pain. Call us for product advice and a guide to upgrades that will achieve your personal vehicle goals.