GIAC ECU Performance Software Audi A5 – S5
For over 20 years GIAC has been engineering software to tune cars. GIAC is known for creating performance software that leaves the high quality, smooth feel of the car while generating significantly increased power, torque and improved throttle response. Known as an ECU flash, the software replaces the factory ECU performance data and is optimized to adjust ignition timing, fuel delivery, boost settings, rev limiters, and speed limiters to optimize engine performance. In most cases we can re-flash your ECU in a few hours and deliver you back a car with more power, torque and solid reliability.
Audi A5 – Audi S5 – GIAC Performance Software Features:
- Up to 110 HP Gain on Premium Gas
- 150+ HP Gain with Stage 2 Pulley Kit
- Up to 50 ft lbs of Torque on Premium Gas
- Improved Throttle Repsonse – No Delay
- Quicker Gear Shifts & Consistent Power
- Increased Speed Limiter
- Smooth Reliable Power Deliver
Audi S5 ECU Performance Software
- S4 (B8.5) Stage 1 > 3.0T >> 65 – 110 HP gain and 30 – 50 Ft/Lbs torque gain
- S4 (B8.5) Stage 2 > 3.0T >> 150+ HP gain and 50+ Ft/Lbs torque gain requires pulley kit
- S4 (B8) Stage 1 > 3.0T >> 65 – 110 HP gain and 30 – 50 Ft/Lbs torque gain
- S4 (B8) Stage 2 > 3.0T >> 150+ HP gain and 50+ Ft/Lbs torque gain requires pulley kit
Audi A5 ECU Performance Software
- A5 (B8)> 1.8T >> 25 – 45 HP gain and 55 – 120 Ft/Lbs torque gain
- A5 (B8)> 2.0T >> 30 – 50 HP gain and 45 – 65 Ft/Lbs torque gain
GIAC Performance Software Options:
GIAC’s handheld Flash loader allows you to easily switch between performance software modes and your stock software with the touch of a button. Flash loader software switching comes in a Windows® based application for your PC, a pocket-sized hand-held device that plugs directly into the ECU serial port, or a smartphone wireless application. All Flashloader switching products enable two to five switching programs and use serial flashing technology that require no additional hardware within the ECU.
Several modes can be purchased:
- Stock: Similar to the original factory tuning
- Pump: Performance programming designed for 91/93 octane fuel
- Race: Performance programming designed for race gas (100+ octane)
- Kill: Designed to make the car inoperable
- Valet: Designed to put the car in an operable but significantly detuned state.
Product Advice and Installation Services
Rennology Motor Sport supplies and installs a full line of quality, selected tuning & performance upgrades for European vehicles. We offer a full installation service for all of the products we supply and importantly, we can continue to support your Audi for factory scheduled maintenance and repair work after the tuning or upgrade parts have been installed.
It’s easy to bolt parts on – you can do that at home. When we modify a car, we make sure the car is easy to maintain, pleasurable to drive and reliable. Modifications should enhance your driving pleasure not become an unreliable pain. Call us for product advice and a guide to upgrades that will achieve your personal vehicle goals.