"Great service from a fantastic team of professionals."
Jim K. of Naperville, IL
Bentley Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of Bentley service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Bentley specialist. Our Bentley mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Bentley maintenance and Bentley repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Bentley
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Bentley Skills & Experience
- Convenient Chicagoland Location
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, and Alignment
We’ll beat any Chicago Bentley dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"I am always pleased with the great service & knowledge."
Beverly D. of Midlothian, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Bentley
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Bentley help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Servicing and maintaining a Bentley often requires a different approach to many other vehicles. In many cases, Bentleys’ are stored over the winter period in the Chicago area. This produces a shortened time over which mileage occurs and with a long winter, can result in the vehicle sitting still for three to four months.
Bentley recommends 10,000 mile or 1 year time based service intervals. Some service items, such as brake fluid or coolant, degragde through time as well as mileage, so an annual inspection and service, regardless of mileage is important to address these items.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Bentley customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call and schedule an appointment today.
Bentley Services We Offer At Rennology:
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- HVAC – A/C service
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
Rennology and its technicians definitely know what they are doing and are very knowledgeable about the vehicles they work on!"
Chris D. of Glenwood, IL
Nearby Chicago Location For Bentley Service & Repair
Rennology Motor Sport has features highly skilled Bentley mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Frankfort and serves customers from Chicago, Homer Glen, Palos Hills, Oak Lawn and the surrounding southern suburbs.