"Rennology is the only shop I trust with my BMW.
Keith S. of Tinley Park
BMW Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of BMW service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative BMW specialist. Our BMW mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on BMW Servicing or Repairs in Chicago & Naperville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on BMW maintenance and BMW repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your BMW
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized BMW Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive BMW Cars
- Convenient Chicagoland Location
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago BMW dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"I recommend Rennology to anyone who is tired of the costly dealer or just can't seem to resolve an issue with their BMW."
William B. of McHenry, IL
Types of Service & Repairs For Your BMW
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your BMW. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your BMW help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on BMW Maintenance
BMW uses 15,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals with Condition Based Servicing. These become visible through the instrument cluster service indicator as “Oil Service, Inspection 1 or Inspection 2” and are based on vehicle condition. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, mileage and your vehicle’s individual fuel consumption. The system also takes your driving habits into account – freeway driving versus around town stop and go.
Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these items. BMW has specific technology that requires precisely timed service such as transmissions, X-Drive systems, sport differentials, diesel particulate filters and the Idrive system.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of mind with such busy lifes. At each visit, we’ll inspect your BMW and make you a list of priorities. You’ll receive timely email reminders of when your next service is due.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our BMW customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call and schedule an appointment today!
Condition Based Maintenance Services For Your BMW Include:
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Valve Stem Oil Seal Replacement
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Coolant Pipe Replacement
- M3 Valve Adjustment
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Axle Rebuilding
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Driveline – axle rebuilds, boot replacement,
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"Efficient and fast problem diagnosis. Friendly folks too."
Bob C. of Markham, IL
BMW Repair & Maintenance Services Near You
Rennology Motor Sport has highly skilled BMW mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services for your vehicle.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Homer Glen, Lockport, New Lenox and the surrounding southern suburbs.