"Richard & his team always go above and beyond to deliver."
J.B. of Woodridge, IL
Ferrari Repair & Maintenance Services
Are you in need of Ferrari repair or maintenance services? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Ferrari specialist. Our Ferrari mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Ferrari maintenance and Ferrari repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Ferrari
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Ferrari Skills & Experience
- Convenient Chicagoland Location
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago Ferrari dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"I was very impressed and plan to become a regular!"
Chris H. Chicago, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Ferrari
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Ferrari help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Lower Cost to Maintain Your Ferrari
Servicing and maintaining a Ferrari requires a different approach to many other vehicles. In most cases, Ferraris are stored over the winter period in the Chicago area and are rarely used as a daily driver. This produces a shortened time over which mileage occurs and with a long winter, can result in the vehicle sitting still for three to four months.
Ferrari recommends annual service intervals, with major services occurring every three years. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage is important to address these items.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Ferrari customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call and schedule an appointment today!
Repairs & Scheduled Maintenance for All Ferrari Models
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"Their service and integrity are first rate...my highest recommendations."
Kevin P. of Darien, IL
Nearby Chicago Location For Your Ferrari Repair & Services
Rennology Motor Sport features highly skilled Ferrari mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Burr Ridge, Homer Glen, Lockport, Lemont, and the surrounding southern suburbs.