"Superb and professional service. Always a pleasure!"
Vincent F. of Burr Ridge, IL
Lamborghini Repair & Maintenance Services
Are you in need of Lamborghini repair or maintenance services? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Lamborghini specialist. Our Lamborghini mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Lamborghini maintenance and Lamborghini repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Lamborghini
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Lamborghini Skills & Experience
- Two Convenient Chicago Locations
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Winter Car Storage For Your Lamborghini
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago Lamborghini dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"Richard's team go above & beyond to deliver a first class experience"
J.B. of Woodridge, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Lamborghini
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Lamborghini help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Lower Cost to Maintain Your Lamborghini
Servicing and maintaining a Lamborghini requires a different approach to many other vehicles. In most cases, Lamborghinis are stored over the winter period in the Chicago area and are rarely used as a daily driver. This produces a shortened time over which mileage occurs and with a long winter, can result in the vehicle sitting still for three to four months.
Lamborghini recommends annual service intervals, with major services occurring every three years. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage is important to address these items.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Lamborghini customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call and schedule an appointment at either of our locations today.
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Cooling System Flush
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
Rennology and its technicians definitely know what they are doing and are very knowledgeable about the vehicles they work on!"
Chris D. of Glenwood, IL
Two Chicago Locations For Repair & Maintenance Services
Rennology Motor Sport has two Lamborghini repair shop locations near you in the Chicago Area. Both feature highly skilled Lamborghini mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our North Aurora location is conveniently located near Naperville, Downers Grove, Aurora and serves customers from St Charles, Woodridge, Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Chicago and the surrounding western suburbs.
Our Oak Forest location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Burr Ridge, Homer Glen, Lockport, Lemont, Mokena and the surrounding southern suburbs.