"I wouldn't take my Land Rover anywhere else. Excellent service!"
Tom C. of Mokena, IL
Land Rover Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of Land Rover service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Land Rover specialist. Our Land Rover mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on Land Rover Servicing or Repairs in Chicago & Naperville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Land Rover maintenance and Land Rover repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Land Rover
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Land Rover Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive Land Rovers
- Convenient Chicagoland Location
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, and Alignment
We’ll beat any Chicago Land Rover dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"I leave there feeling confident in the work done to my vehicle and I always know I received a fair deal on the price of the service."
Chris M. of Crown Point, IN
Types of Service & Repair For Your Land Rover
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Land Rover help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on Land Rover Maintenance
Land Rover uses 15,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals. These are indicated in the dashboard display. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, and mileage driven. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these. Land Rover has specific technology that requires precisely timed service such as transmissions, 4 wheel drive systems, sport differentials, superchargers, diesel particulate filters and air ride suspension.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of our minds with all the busy things we have to do on a daily basis. At each visit, we’ll inspect your Land Rover and make you a list of priorities. You’ll receive timely email reminders of when your next service is due.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Land Rover customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call to schedule an appointment today!
Land Rover Maintenance and Repair Services Include:
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Air Strut Replacement
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Control Arm Bushing Replacement
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Axle Replacement
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"I appreciate the friendliness & attention to detail by the mechanics."
Guenther S. of Lemont, IL
Chicagoland Location For Land Rover Repair & Maintenance Services
Rennology Motor Sport features highly skilled Land Rover mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Orland Hills, Country Club Hills, Joliet, Flossmoor and the surrounding southern suburbs.