"My 1st and only choice to maintain my Mini Cooper!"
Steve C. of Markham, IL
Mini Cooper Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of Mini Cooper service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Mini Cooper specialist. Our Mini mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on Mini Cooper Servicing or Repairs in Chicago & Naperville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Mini Cooper maintenance and Mini Cooper repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Mini
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Mini Cooper Skills & Experience
- Convenient Chicagoland Location
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago Mini Cooper dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"Honest opinions, no pressure. Treated like an individual, not a number"
John L. of Winfield, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Mini
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Mini Cooper help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on Mini Cooper Maintenance Services
Your Mini Cooper uses a Condition Based Service system which enables the car to calculate the theoretical optimum maintenance requirements for your car. The CBS system uses accumulated mileage but also tries to take into account individual factors such as high or low engine speeds, short or long trip driving, and condition of the engine oil and brake pads. The Mini Cooper Condition Based Service system is not an exact science and we recommend frequent inspections.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Mini Cooper customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below. Call and schedule an appointment today.
Mini Cooper Maintenance Services and Repairs Include:
- Mini Cooper Maintenance Services
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Timing Chain Replacement
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Driveline – axle rebuilds, boot replacement,
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"Everyone at Rennology is so very welcoming, friendly, and HONEST"
Al G. of Orland Park, IL
Our Chicago Mini Cooper Repair & Maintenance Location
Rennology Motor Sport has highly skilled Mini mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services for those in the Chicagoland area.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park and serves customers from Chicago, Homer Glen, Markham, Lockport, Oak Lawn, Palos Park and the surrounding southern suburbs.