"If you want great service on your Porsche this is the place to go."
Bryan A. of Wauconda, IL
Porsche Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of Porsche service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Porsche specialist. Our Porsche mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on Porsche Servicing or Repairs in Chicago & Naperville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Porsche maintenance and Porsche repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Porsche
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Porsche Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive Porsche Cars
- Two Convenient Chicago Locations
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago Porsche dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"I love having them work on my Porsche because they know the car inside and out and never make any mistakes."
Kevin F. of Naperville, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your Porsche
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Porsche help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money Servicing Your Porsche
Servicing and maintaining a Porsche vehicle often requires a different approach to many other vehicles. In many cases, Porsches’ are stored over the winter period in the Chicago area. This produces a shortened time over which mileage occurs and with a long winter, can result in the vehicle sitting still for three to four months.
Porsche uses 10,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals. These are indicated in the dashboard display. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, and mileage driven. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Porsche customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below. Call and schedule an appointment at either of our locations today.
Maintenance and Repair Services for your Porsche include:
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- IMS Bearing Retrofit
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Engine Repairs
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Driveline – axle replacement and transmission rebuilds
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"Your excellent work gives me great peace of mind."
Gene G. of Wheaton, IL
Two Chicago Locations For Porsche Service, Repair & Maintenance
Rennology Motor Sport has two Porsche repair shop locations near you in the Chicago Area. Both feature highly skilled Porsche mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our North Aurora location is conveniently located near Naperville, Downers Grove, Aurora and serves customers from Wheaton, St. Charles, Woodridge, Lisle, and the surrounding western suburbs.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Homer Glen, Burr Ridge, Lockport, Lemont, Frankfort and the surrounding southern suburbs.