"Rennology is the best alternative repair shop vs. the Volvo dealer"
Andrew L. of Darien, IL
Volvo Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of Volvo service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Volvo specialist. Our Volvo mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on Volvo Servicing or Repairs in Chicago & Naperville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Volvo maintenance and Volvo repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Volvo
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Volvo Skills & Experience
- Two Convenient Chicago Locations
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, and Alignment
We’ll beat any Chicago Volvo dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"Fast, friendly, honest. The friendly folks at Rennology do great work"
Dave K. of Burr Ridge, IL
Types of Service & Repairs For Your Volvo
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your Volvo. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Volvo help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on Volvo Repairs and Maintenance
Volvo uses 10,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, and mileage driven. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage is important to address these items.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of our minds with all the busy things we have to do on a daily basis. At each visit, we’ll inspect your VW and make you a list of priorities. You’ll receive timely email reminders of when your next service is due.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Volvo customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below.
Call and schedule an appointment at either of our locations today.
Condition Based Maintenance Services For Your Volvo Include:
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Valve Stem Oil Seal Replacement
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"I'm always impressed at Rennology! That's why I keep coming back"
John P. of Orland Park, IL
Two Chicago Locations For Volvo Service, Repair & Maintenance
Rennology Motor Sport has two Volvo repair shop locations near the Chicago Area. Both feature highly skilled Volvo mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our North Aurora location is conveniently located near Naperville, Downers Grove, Aurora and serves customers from West Chicago, Plainfield, Warrenville, Oak Brook, and the surrounding western suburbs.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Hinsdale, Midlothian, Lockport, Joliet, and the surrounding southern suburbs.