"Saved me lots of money! No more going to the dealer."
Dan H. of Orland Park, IL
Volkswagen Service, Repair & Maintenance
Are you in need of VW service, repair or maintenance in Chicago or Naperville? Rennology Motor Sport is Chicago’s independent authoritative Volkswagen specialist. Our VW mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on VW maintenance and VW repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your VW
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Volkswagen Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive VW Cars
- Convenient Chicagoland Location
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We’ll beat any Chicago VW dealer repair price and we’ll match any dealer special offers, discounts, or coupons. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
"It's honestly quite refreshing to deal with a shop that is honest, reasonable, and fair. Very impressive, thanks."
Christopher S. of Chicago, IL
Types of Service & Repair For Your VW
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your car. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your VW help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on VW Maintenance and Repairs
Volkswagen uses 10,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, and mileage driven although some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these. Volkswagen has specific technology that requires precisely timed service such as DSG transmissions, Haldex clutch systems, diesel particulate filters and timing belts.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of our minds with all the busy things we have to do on a daily basis. At each visit, we’ll inspect your VW and make you a list of priorities. You’ll receive timely email reminders of when your next service is due.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our VW customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (708) 687-5258 or use the enquiry form below. Call and schedule an appointment today.
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Haldex Clutch Service
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- DPF replacement or delete
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
"Excellent service and a great value from knowledgable pros."
Paul L. of Homewood, IL
Chicago VW Repair Shop Location
Rennology Motor Sport has highly skilled Volkswagen mechanics and technicians offering repair and maintenance services.
Our Mokena location is conveniently located near Orland Park, Tinley Park, Palos Hills and serves customers from Chicago, Country Club Hills, Lockport, Joliet and the surrounding southern suburbs.